Join us for six-weeks of baby courses covering many of the common issues parents will experience with their new baby. We offer support, advice and information in a fun, relaxed environment whilst your baby feeds or sleeps and you get to drink a descent cup of coffee! Come along to our friendly sessions to make new friends and gain confidence in being a parent!
The cost of the six-week course is £45.00 or if you prefer you can pay as you go for £10.00 per session.
WEEK 1: Meet & Greet (free taster session)
This session is a great opportunity to discover what topic’s we will be covering in future weeks, sleeping, teething, weaning, baby development activity ideas, & childcare options. You will get to freely chat about your own experiences with parenthood and enjoy a cup of coffee or tea and a piece of cake!
WEEK 2: Sleeping
During this session you will learn about and hopefully find answers to the following questions:
- What are expected babies sleep cycles?
- How much sleep your baby needs?
- How to achieve a better nights sleep?
- How you establish good sleep routines?
- How you can use different comforting techniques, sleeping aids and products?
WEEK 3: Weaning
During this session you will learn:
- When to start weaning,
- How to read the signs your baby is ready,
- What foods to introduce?
- Explore simple recipes you can cook for your baby.
- Sample some yummy weaning foods.
- Look at good weaning products.
- Discuss weaning baby from a dummy and from bottle or breast to cup.
WEEK 4: Teething
During this session we will discuss:
- Signs and symptoms of teething;
- When babies get their teeth;
- Tips on how to make teething easier;
- Suggest remedies that may offer relief for your teething baby.
- Look at products and teething aids.
WEEK 5: Baby development
During this week we will explore:
- Baby development from birth to around 6 months old,
- Practical play activity ideas,
- How you can start developing a baby’s imagination
- Enjoy a taster music session from a baby music group.
WEEK 6: Childcare options
During this session we will:
- Assess the different child-care options available,
- Discuss the credentials to look for when employing a nanny, au-pair, child minder or nursery school
Cost: £45 for all six weeks of baby courses
You can also pay £10 per session “Pay as You Go”
To confirm a place on our baby courses email: firstname.lastname@example.org . You will receive a reply with confirmation and details of timings and venues and payment can be made on the day by cash or cheque or you can pay through the website by PayPal, credit or debit card by selecting the course and adding to basket and paying through the checkout.
For information on dates and venues please click the courses link.