Parents & Co Support and Services
Hello, welcome to the world of Parents & Co.
I’m Karen, Founder and fellow mum of two (now grown) boys.
There could be a number of reasons you find yourself here:
- You’re a new mum feeling overwhelmed with motherhood, and perhaps things feel an awful lot harder than you ever thought it would
- You’re a first time mum and aren’t sure about things like weaning, teething, sleeping and finding child care
- You’re looking for some support and a bit of gentle guidance to help you regain confidence with this whole parenting thing you’ve embarked upon
- You are feeling isolated now that you’re a new mum and are looking to connect with other local mums
- Perhaps your family aren’t local and you’re finding yourself trying to cope alone with your new baby
If this sounds like you, then welcome - you’re in the right place!
So who am I and why should you listen to me?
Over the course of my 20 year career I’ve had the pleasure of working with families the entire time. Firstly as a nursery nurse, and then as the head of a successful private nursery in Radlett, Hertfordshire. From there I went on to be a maternity nurse, a breastfeeding support mentor, a sleep coach for infants and children and a baby massage instructor. Alongside that I raised my own two boys who are now grown up.
I set up Parents & Co to offer a resource to parents who are adapting to the challenges life brings as a new parent. Through my articles and tips I publish on this website, social media local courses and meetup groups run for mothers and private home visits I’m here to help you feel supported and confident in your parenting.
So how can I help you?
- if you’d like bespoke support in the comfort of your own home check out my New Baby Postnatal Support Package, Breastfeeding Support Home Visits, Sleep Support Home Visits or Troubleshooting Sessions so we can support you through specific parenting challenges.Read my free articles on my blog with an abundance of tips and help around common parenting challenges.
- Follow me on Social media (Facebook, Twitter & instagram) for hints, tips advice and for interesting articles.
- To prepare for your new arrival or to get to grips with the first 6 months check out my Preparing for Baby and Mum & New Baby courses.
- Check out my shop with a number of hand picked products designed to make parenting easier.
- If you’re looking for a deeper understanding of sleep or weaning check out the two courses I run periodically around Hertfordshire.
If you’d like to discuss your situation in more depth I’d love to hear from you. Feel free to drop me an email using the link below.